UPDATED: AUGUST 05, 2021
Information we collect from or about you may vary depending on how you use the Website, your visit(s) to the Stores, and information you may choose to provide to us and to other sources.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
DoggieBazaar® collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. This includes, but is not limited to, individually identifiable information, such as your full name, a user name and password, email address, phone number, physical address, credit card information and other billing information.
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of this Website or ordering products or services, you must complete a registration form and/or create an account. This will require you to provide certain personal and billing information. If you create an account using your login from a third party service, like Facebook or Twitter, we will access and collect the information that your privacy settings on that third party service permits us to access so that we can create your account for you. Additionally, if you choose to connect your contacts and address book information with your account, we will also collect the contact information of your friends so that you can connect with your friends when you use our Website.
- Marketing Emails: We may send marketing and or promotional emails to the email address you provide to us. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving these marketing messages by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at HappyBoo@DoggieBazaar.com(and put "Unsubscribe" or "Opt Out" in the subject line). (Please note that despite unsubscribing from such marketing communications, we may still contact you in relation to your order(s) or any issues relating any business you conduct with us.)
- Live Support: If you choose to contact us via Live Chat on the Website, we collect your name and e-mail address and any other information you choose to provide to us to help better serve you. Please note that we store all chat information and transcripts for a period of time, as determined by DoggieBazaar®. These transcripts are only accessed by DoggieBazaar® for training and customer service purposes.
- Written Reviews: DoggieBazaar® will require a valid registered e-mail address and a review name when it comes to completing the review form on the Website in relation to a specific DOGGIEBAZAAR® product. Following the moderation process, your review, alongside your review name and date, may be posted on the Website.
- Video Reviews: You may submit a video review either by uploading or directly recording a video onto our Website. Following the moderation process, the video may be uploaded onto our Website. The video may be rated, flagged or shared by users visiting the Website through e-mail or across social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ or other websites). Note that if your DOGGIEBAZAAR® profile is linked to a social networking profiles (such as Facebook), your name will act as a hyperlink and other Website users will be able to click through to access your social networking profile. You can choose not to provide us with Personal Information, but then you may not be able to fully take advantage of certain features of our Website and we may not be able to provide you with certain products and/or services.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT:
We may use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes: 1. To personalize and improve our services, the Website and the Stores, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services; 2. To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience; 3. To process and fulfill your order(s)/purchase(s), contact you concerning the status of an order/purchase, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary; 4. To provide you with targeted offers and advertising, including on the Website, via direct mail, e-mail, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming DOGGIEBAZAAR® sales, promotions, offers and product information. You may receive these offers in advertising that is directed to you via third party websites and media properties, including in social media. 5. To help us learn more about our visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business; 6. To develop new products and services; 7. To research and address any problems with our Website, Stores, business, and our products and services; 8. To protect the security or integrity of the Website, Stores and our business; and 9. Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection.
We do not share, sell, lease or rent information about our customers to unaffiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping with DOGGIEBAZAAR is easy and we strive to ensure that your information is safe and secure. As a result, DOGGIEBAZAAR® has implemented certain physical, administrative, and technical security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information you provide. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. When using the Website, you should ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account information by limiting access to your computer (or other device) and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from any children or minor(s) under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) you should not register, order, purchase or provide information to or from DOGGIEBAZAAR®. If you have knowledge that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has submitted any personal information to us, please email us at Legal@DoggieBazaar.com and we will remove that individual's personal information from our files.
CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DISABLING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can (a) access, correct, or update your Personal Information, and/or (b) disable your online account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to DOGGIEBAZAAR® Customer Service department at HappyBoo@DoggieBazaar.com Please clearly label the subject line "Corrections / Disabling Account," and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information. In specific circumstances, proof of identity and payment may be required. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving marketing or promotional emails from us, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link contained in any promotional email or contact us at HappyBoo@DoggieBazaar.com (and put "Unsubscribe" or "Opt Out" in the subject line).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may link to or offer some of our services in connection with third party websites or applications, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites or applications, and we encourage you to read and fully understand their privacy policies.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at legal@DoggieBazaar.com or write to us at: Pet Project India Pvt. Ltd. D-303, 3 rd floor, Sector-3, Block-D, Phase-1, Dwarka New Delhi- 110075 India Attn: Legal Department
TERMS AND CONDITIONS